Proper understanding and diagnosis of disease is the successful step towards treatment Roganidana and Vikruti vijnana ensures in helping students with fundamentals of Ayurveda teachings along with contemporary methods.
Head Of the Department
Dr. Amritha has an overall teaching experience of 11 years.
She has been training Ayurveda enthusiasts from across the globe effectively. Her clinical and academic experience helps her to excel in both the domains.
She aims to Serve the humanity with the practical and theoretical knowledge obtained from treatises and gurus to the best of my ability.
BAMS from Ashwin Ayurveda Medical College , Davanagere, Karnataka 1998-2005
POST GRADUATION : MD (Ayu) Kayachikitsa S.D.M. College of Ayurveda Udupi, Karnataka. 2006-2009
1. Has been honored by college for standing first in the final year.
2. Has been awarded as “Jeevaka” by Himalaya Drug Company for securing first rank in final B.A.M.S.
3. Has been honored with Pratibha puraskara for securing 72% in Final B.A.M.S. by Channagiri virupakshappa trust, Davanagere
4. Has been honored with Pratibha puraskara for securing 72% in Final B.A.M.S. by Havyka sabha Davanagere.
5. Has experience in taking clinical class and theory class, as a part of post graduate studies.
11+ years of clinical experience and teaching experience in the field of Ayurveda
Successful treating of thousands of patients with general diseases to specific diseases like neural disorders(paralysis, Parkinson’s, etc), arthritis, skin diseases, gastro-intestinal disorders, hormonal imbalances, lifestyle disorders like diabetes, obesity, hypertension, stress, etc
Training the national and international Ayurveda enthusiasts and students on various concepts of Ayurveda
Guiding number of patients to practice simple Ayurveda way of life in their day-to-day life
Received accolades from the clients and the serving institutions
Currently working as Assistant Professor in the department of Roganidana at Sharada Ayurveda Medical College and Hospital, Mangaluru. Teaches and trains undergraduate 2nd year which involves curriculum based discussions, theory, practical and clinical classes. Involved in the routine laboratory investigations and quality control programs of the clinical laboratory. In charge of the development and maintenance of the pathology museum. Attends workshops, faculty orientation and development programs organized by the university to update teaching methodology.
BAMS (2015): SDM College of Ayurveda Udupi.
MD (Roganidana) 2018: SDM College of Ayurveda Udupi.
1. 6th university rank in first year MD Roganidana RGUHS 2016
2. 8th university rank in final year MD Roganidana RGUHS 2018
Assistant professor – NCT Ayurveda medical college, Gujarat
Assistant professor – KVG Ayurveda medical college, Karnataka
An observational study on the Chaturvidha Nidana of Rajayakshma w.s.r to Pulmonary Tuberculosis – Post graduation thesis work.