A physician to excel in the field of medicine should have an accurate knowledge about the human body.
Shareera rachana (Anatomy) is the core subject which deals with the structural aspects of the human body.
This accurate preliminary knowledge allow students to learn anatomy through practical cadaveric dissection, three dimensional models, workshops on handmade models, drawings and theory classes. It is accomplished through a well built Anatomy museum with a collection of finely dissected specimens, quality organ models and a bone bank to ensure best in class training for the students.
Department comprises of experienced staffs inclusive of well equipped Dissection hall and Anatomy museum.
Here, we train students with anatomy model making techniques like Luminal casting, Wet specimen colouring, Mounting and other embalming methods.
We have a well established Department library which comprises of classical and other contemporary books.
Dr. Renjith R Warier is presently working as Associate professor in the department of Rachana Sharira at Sharada Ayurveda Medical College & Hospital, Mangalore. He completed BAMS in 2010 from Sri Jayendra Saraswathi Ayurveda Medical College and Hospital, Chennai and completed MS (Ayu) in Shalya Tantra in the year 2014 from Ayurveda Maha Vidyalaya, Hubli. He is well versed in treating General sugical conditions like ano-rectal diseases, chronic ulcers and venous disorders. He is a dedicated teacher who awakens creativity expression and knowledge.
• 2014 : MS ( Shalya Tantra)
Ayurveda Maha Vidyalaya, Hubli
• 2010: B.A.MS
Sri Jayendra Saraswathi Ayurveda Medical College and Hospital, Chennai
Completed Assignments, Other activities and recognition
• Designed and Completed a project “Thirty day Program” which is meant to Pereach about Yoga and Ayurveda lifestyle.
• Trained several batches of foreign students in Marma chikitsa.
• Conducting free Medical camps on a yearly basis at Rikhi, Jharkhand.
• Conducted webinars regularly on relevant topics.
• Designed and implemented ‘Bala swastya chintana’ and ‘Yuva swastya chintana’ – basic Ayurveda health education for the young at different schools and colleges.
• Closely associated in conducting several CME and public awareness programs like dementia, diabetes, geriatric problems etc.
• Conducted CPR practical training program at more than 25 centres.
• Varmam practitioner and trainer.
• Written several columns in popular dailies on Ayurvedic management of different health issues
Hosted several programs Training the public regarding healthy lifestyle on a regular basis.
• Felicitated by Productivity council mangalaore in 2019
• Efficasy of Punarnavadi Lepa in the management of Vrunashopha- 2012, Volume 32, Issue 5, Prerana, Post-graduate scientific magazine, AMV Hubli.
• Role of Kasisadi taila in the management of bhagandara in International Journal Ayurvedline 2014.
• Oral Presentation done on Efficacy Of Apamarga Ksharalepa In Arsha in the International Seminar : Global Ayurveda Festival 2014
Conducted Research studies on “A comparative clinical study on efficacy of
Kasisadi taila poorana and Aragwadhadi varti in the management of
He is currently working as assistant professor in the department of Rachana Shareera at Sharada Ayurveda medical college and hospital, manglore. He emphasise on upgrading the skills of first year BAMS students by quality anatomy teaching with incorporating all available techniques and facilities. He is a trained hand on precise cadaveric dissection and various preservation and anatomy model making techniques like luminal casting, wet specimen coloring and mounting, bone bank preparation, mount board model making and various other embalming methods. This ensures a do and learn method over the read and learn method by providing the students with a three dimensional understanding of subject in an interesting way.
• 2019-Post graduated from prestigious S.D.M College of Ayurveda and Hospital,Hassan in the subject of Rachana Shareera with “University third rank”
• 2015-Graduated from “Nangelil Ayurveda Medical College-Kothamangalam,Kerala which is a reputed name in orthopaedic case management.
• Secured 3rd Rank in M.D. Rachana Shareera from RGUHS in 2019
• Secured 1st Rank in Research methodology and statistics in First year M.D. RGUHS in 2017
• Secured 1st Prize on International Yoga Day at S.D.M. college of Ayurveda & Hospital, Hassan in 2018.
• Received best poster presentation award from AHARA MANTHANA seminar conducted by SDM College Of Ayurveda, Udupi
• Worked as a resident medical officer at Nangelil Ayurveda Medical College and Hospital, Kerala for 6 months after graduation
• Currently working as assistant professor at Sharada Ayurveda Medical College and Hospital, manglore in the department of Rachana Shareera.
Have published 5 Research papers based on anatomy in UGC approved research journals
1. Bifid xiphoid process. a case report :Journal of Ayurveda physicians and surgeons ,published by international academy of Ayurveda-physicians.
2. Variation in the lobar pattern of the right and left lungs: a case report:Ijtsrd vol.2(6)p-3 .2018impactfactor 4.101.ijtsrd8755
3. Case report: accessory great saphenous vein:Ijtsrd vol.2(6) p-3 Impactfactor 4.101.ijtsrd18817
4. A review on genetic dominant disorder-polydactyly:Ijtsrd vol-3(2) impact factor 4.101.ijtsrd 20232
5. Sacralization of 5th lumbar vertebra-a case report EJBPS.ISSN NO.2349-8870 vol 6(1) 2019